“Part Time CFO” Services (Membership Retainer Plans)
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- better cash management.
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- the development of accounting procedure manuals.
- implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (216) 485-2028 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Maecenas porttitor feugiat sem non euismod. Integer placerat faucibus est eget convallis. Morbi faucibus lorem non neque condimentum, sed venenatis neque sagittis. Aliquam vulputate hendrerit erat non hendrerit. Maecenas sollicitudin quam a dolor aliquet commodo. Suspendisse potenti. Vivamus quam velit, pretium fringilla lorem id, fringilla sagittis quam. Pellentesque eget ante non quam iaculis posuere. Integer justo nisl, porta at viverra eu, varius nec ante. Nam sollicitudin vestibulum orci at feugiat.I am very satisfied
Phasellus lacinia urna volutpat diam finibus, id sagittis lorem euismod. Aenean mattis quam eleifend, viverra elit cursus, molestie libero. Suspendisse et molestie massa. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas iaculis volutpat pulvinar. Maecenas et lectus ut nisl rutrum accumsan. Praesent lacinia urna posuere gravida volutpat. Aenean vel pulvinar justo, a fermentum ante.Genuinely cares